Action RPGs are known for allowing you to create your own character and build them however you want. In Lies of P, you are able to select from various stats, raising them to increase your damage, health, and agility. Just like in Dark Souls, the stats you choose matter and will affect how easy the game is for you to complete.
What type of build are you going for? Do you want to beat down enemies with your immense strength, or would you rather be a quick puppet who can dodge any attack? Whatever choice you make, you better know which stats you need. here are all of the Lies of P stats explained.
Every stat in Lies of P explained
There is a total of six different stats for you to mess with when leveling up in Lies of P. Each time you level up, you will need to spend the Ergo you collected to increase whichever stats you choose.
The following is every stat in Lies of P and what it does:
- Vitality – Vitality is how healthy you are. Just like in Dark Souls, raising this stat will increase your health. It will also increase your Guard Regain. Guard Regain is similar to the Rally system in Bloodborne. This stat allows you to regain health if you hit an enemy shortly after blocking an attack. Raising this stat also increases your various defenses by a small amount.
- Vigor – Vigor is your stamina. When you want to attack more, you want to raise your vigor stat. Raising this stat also increases your various defenses by a small amount.
- Capacity – Capacity increases the amount of weight you can carry and your Legion Arm. Your Legion Arm is the metal arm that Pinocchio has that you can use to activate abilities. Your weight is the amount you can carry. Each weapon and modification has a specific weight. If you are carrying too much, it will slow down your movement. This stat also increases your various defenses by a small amount.
- Motivity – Motivity is similar to strength in Dark Souls. Increasing this stat allows you to use heavier and more brute weapons like greatswords. Depending on what the scaling of your weapon is, this stat will increase your attack power by various amounts. This stat also increases your various defenses by a small amount.
- Technique – Technique is similar to dexterity and allows you to use more flimsy and quick weapons like rapiers. Depending on what the scaling of your weapons is, this stat will increase your attack power by various amounts. This stat also increases your various defenses by a small amount.
- Advance – Advance helps increase the power of your Legion Arm as well as your throwable items. Some weapons and items scale with the Advance stat and increasing it will increase your power with these weapons. Specifically, elemental weapons that deal Overheat or Shock damage get upgraded by this stat. This stat also increases your various defenses by a small amount.
Those are all of the stats that are in Lies of P. When creating a build, be sure to focus on the scaling values of your weapon as well so you can adjust your stats accordingly.