There are a lot of recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley. As such, you will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen with Remy by your side. If you thought the base game had a lot of recipes, you haven’t seen anything yet. The Rift in Time expansion added even more meals for you to make. Among them is the Red Velvet recipe — a very tasty treat.
There are plenty of different recipes to learn. If you haven’t already, you should check out the Pesto with Linguine recipe as it is quite strange. If you want another tasty treat, check out the Cupcakes recipe. Let’s get back to cooking. Here is the Red Velvet recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to make Red Velvet in Disney Dreamlight Valley – All ingredients
If you are looking to make the Red Velvet recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will need to gather five ingredients. This is because Red Velvet is a 5-star dish and requires five different ingredients to make it. Gather the following ingredients from the following locations:
- Wheat – Bought from Goofy’s Stall in Ancient’s Landing in Eternity Isle or the Peaceful Meadow in Dreamlight Valley
- Cheese – Bought from Remy’s Restaurant in Eternity Isle or Dreamlight Valley
- Eggs – Bought from Remy’s Restaurant in Eternity Isle or Dreamlight Valley
- Cocoa Beans – Obtained from trees in Dreamlight Valley
- Vanilla – Found growing in the Sunlit Plateau in Dreamlight Valley
As you can see, the recipe for Red Velvet is a pretty strange one. We imagine the cheese is a stand-in for cream cheese but it is still odd to see it in the recipe. This is not the first recipe that has been strange. Many have pointed out that the Pesto recipe doesn’t make sense thanks to its lack of Basil. Make sure to progress through the Eternity Isle story so you can collect more recipes.