Disney Dreamlight Valley has been getting fairly frequent updates, and today the devs released a hotfix that aims to fix some of the many issues that were brought on by the DreamSnaps update. Players have been experiencing things issues such as the inability to access DreamSnaps, furniture resetting after being placed, and problems with the Boss Up quest that Vanellope hands out.
Thankfully, Gameloft released a hotfix that went live on August 14, 2023, that aims to fix all of the issues players have been having. Keep in mind, this is not an official update and is rather a small fix for some of the issues brought on by the previous update. The next update will be coming sometime in the fall. Here are the Disney Dreamlight Valley August 14 hotfix patch notes.
Disney Dreamlight Valley – All August 14 patch notes
The following adjustments and fixes were added in the August 14 hotfix:
- Fixed additional causes of Initialization Error #201.
- Fixed an issue in which the Dreamsnaps menu would not appear in the Event tab for some Xbox players.
- Fixed an issue in which items placed in Furniture Mode would occasionally disappear and be reset to their original locations after leaving the menu.
- Fixed an issue in which some players found one of their in-game houses completely empty after updating to the DreamSnaps Update.
- “Boss Up” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented the game from registering the mystical sword after it was picked up, preventing progress in the quest.
- Implemented further improvements to drastically reduce the chances of the DreamSnaps voting queue appearing empty with no applicable submissions to vote on.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “new item” notification from disappearing after viewing the WALL·E Dream Bundle.
- Fixed an issue that caused DreamSnaps progression rewards to appear for sale in Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
- Fixed an issue in which some players did not receive chest rewards for their participation in a DreamSnaps challenge.
- Fixed an issue in which using a quest item on a keyhole with the right mouse button would occasionally cause the player’s inventory to behave strangely, eating a different food item from the one selected.
- Adjusted the DreamSnaps logo on the DreamSnaps Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Various additional bug fixes.
This comes from the official Disney Dreamlight Valley website. You can check patch notes on this site in the future whenever a new hotfix or update is released.