Over the years Nintendo has been steadily adding more and more new Pokemon to its games. In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, the developers added a bunch of new Pokémon for you to catch including new legendaries and even some regional variants. The Teal Mask DLC has officially brought even more new Pokemon to the game.
Unlike the release of the base game, these new Pokémon are somewhat limited. There are only a handful of new mons in the DLC but there are also plenty of older Pokémon from past games. Are you ready to catch’em all? Here are all the new Pokemon in the Teal Mask DLC. What Pokémon are in Kitakami?
All new Pokémon in the Teal Mask DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
In total, there are seven new Pokemon in the Teal Mask DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. This handful of Pokémon are new to the franchise and are able to be caught in Kitakami and registered in the Kitakami Pokedex. The following Pokémon were added:
Dipplin is the new evolved form of Applin. Poltchaheist and Sinistcha are a new variant of Sinistea and Polteageist. Finally, the last members of the list are the new legendary Pokémon. Munkidoi, Ogerpon, Fezandipiti, and Okidogi are all caught during or after the DLC storyline. There are also more Pokémon that will be added as part of the Indigo Disk DLC.
How to get all of the new Pokémon in the Teal Mask DLC
Obtaining the new Pokémon in the DLC isn’t very difficult. It mainly boils down to knowing where to find them at any given time. Let’s break down where each Pokémon is located:
- Dipplin – Give the Syrupy Apple to Applin to get this Pokémon.
- Poltchageist – Located in the Mossfell Confluence, Apple Hills, and Reveler’s Road in Kitakami.
- Sinistcha – Give the Unremarkable Teacup or Masterpiece Teacup to Poltchageist.
- Okidogi – Found in Paradise Barrens after beating the DLC.
- Munkidori – Found in Wistful Fields after beating the DLC.
- Fezandipiti – Found in Oni Mountain after beating the DLC.
- Ogerpon – Caught as part of the DLC storyline.
There you go, now you know how to get all of the newly added Pokémon in the Teal Mask DLC for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. If you are going to have Ogerpon on your team, make sure you know how Ogerpon’s Masks work.