Do you want to use your gestures in Lies of P? Soulslike games typically have a plethora of gestures that you can use to show off your mood to NPCs or other players. In Lies of P, you will be using gestures to interact with the world and NPCs found within it. Because of this, it is important to know how to use gestures.
While gesturing is very basic in most games, it is rather difficult in Lies of P. The game doesn’t actively tell you how to perform gestures and instead leaves it up to you to figure it out. Luckily, it isn’t that hard once you know what you are doing. Here is how to use gestures in Lies of P.
How to use Gestures in Lies of P – PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
To use gestures in Lies of P, you need to equip them to your Extra Bag. This is a part of your tool bag/hotbar that you have access to in the game. Follow these steps to equip a gesture:
- Open your menu by pressing touchpad or the options button on PlayStation, the start button on Xbox, or the ESC key on PC
- Navigate to the extra bag section at the bottom of the menu
- Select the bag slot you wish to equip the emote to
- In the new menu, press R1 on PlayStation, RB on Xbox, or the E key on PC to access the gestures
- Select the gesture you want to equip
Once you have a gesture equipped, you can use it by opening your extra bag and selecting the bag option. To open your extra bag, hold the X button on PlayStation, the A button on Xbox, or the E key on PC.
With the bag open, press the button or key that corresponds to the slot the gesture is equipped to. On PlayStation and Xbox, this will be the directional pad or D-Pad. On PC, this will be the number keys one through four.