EVE needs her tech upgraded. Her scanner is showing that a plant that should be dead is alive. You need to give her a bit of an upgrade in this Directive Plant quest guide. This means that you need to find some ancient technology and mechanical parts using your new Timebending powers. Do you have what it takes to repair EVE?
There are plenty more quests in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Head on over to Eternity Isle and see if you can help our Rapunzel with the Glowing Up quest. If you are ready, there is plenty of work to be done. Here is your Directive Plant quest guide for Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley – Directive: Plant Quest Walkthrough
Directive: Plant is EVE’s level seven friendship quest. To unlock this quest, you will need to progress her friendship and complete the various prerequisites stated on the quest page. Don’t forget to complete her earlier quests like Lasers & Crafts. With that out of the way, talk to EVE to start the quest. After that, meet EVE at her house. She will show you a plant that isn’t looking too good. Time to give her an upgrade, you need the following materials from the following locations:
Crafting the Scanner Accessory
- Ancient Gears – Use Timebending anywhere in Dreamlight Valley or Eternity Isle
- Mechanical Parts – Crafted at a workbench by using Brass Ingot and Bronze Ingot
- Copper – Obtained by mining rock spots in Ancient’s Landing or by destroying copper stones
Use the materials above to craft the Scanner Accessory at any workbench.
Return to EVE’s house and give her the Scanner Accessory. Afterward, interact with the dried plant on her table and then talk to her again. She will give you the Gourmet Grubs Recipe Book. Use this to learn the new recipe.
Cooking the Gourmet Grubs
To create the Gourmet Grubs you will need the following ingredients from the following locations:
- Sea Snail – Found in blue ripples around The Dock and The Overlook in Ancient’s Landing
- Sand Worm – Found in orange ripples in The Plains, The Borderlands, and The Wastes in Glittering Dunes
- Scorpion – Found in blue ripples in The Plains, The Borderlands, and The Wastes in Glittering Dunes
After cooking the Gourmet Grubs, hand them over to EVE. As a gift, EVE will give you the Dreamlight Cobra Lily. Just don’t let it try to bite off your finger again. This will complete the quest.