The Ministry of Labor in The Sims 4 is one of the essential mechanics within the game as a freelancer or self-employed Sim. Not only does the Ministry of Labor allow you to register your own business, but it also allows for some unique jobs! That said, even if you’re self-employed, you can still be recognized as an employed Sim. Keep reading to learn more about the Ministry of Labor in The Sims 4.
How to Register with the Ministry of Labor in The Sims 4
Registering with the Ministry of Labor is relatively simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Pull up your phone from the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select “Business.”
- Select “Register with the Ministry of Labor.”
- Input your Job Title, then create a description of the job you are registering with the Ministry of Labor.
From Press Space to Jump:
Final Fantasy XVI: How to upgrade Potion Potency
What Jobs Can be Registered with the Ministry of Labor in The Sims 4?
When it comes to self-employment, the options are limitless! You can be creative since you don’t need a conventional job within The Sims 4, and there are many other ways to get some extra Simoleons. Below, you can find some ideas:
- Pet Breeder
- For this job, you can adopt stray pets or even breed the pets you already have and sell the puppies, kittens, or foals (introduced in the new Horse Ranch expansion).
- For this job, your Sim will spend their time at home chasing their dream of writing books!
- An artist Sim would create a career out of painting or creating sculptures with an easel or Woodworking Table.
There are so many options, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t find one your Sim enjoys. Keep trying out new things until you find the perfect job, then register with the Ministry of Labor in The Sims 4. The perfect career can be as different as frog breeding, gardening, or singing!